Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

It's my first Valentine's Day as a stepmother! This morning, two boys woke me up with coffee and cards. They gave me one from the two of them and one from their dad and sat on the bed while I read both. I thanked the boys with hugs and shouted my thanks through to the kitchen to my husband, who was making up our usual Saturday batch of pancakes. What a great start to the day!





I received Friday the 13th flowers last night


I've been quiet on the blogging front lately because things have been quite hectic in our already busy household - we're moving! In addition to all our moving preparations and challenges, we have immigration hurdles to jump through before I can get my UK spousal visa. Our days have been filled with manual labor and red tape. So while I am intent on getting this blog going, there might be a hiatus on the horizon. Please stay tuned. :)

No comments: